Sunday, May 19, 2013

New Year, New Gear!


Hello Friends!  I haven’t posted in over a week.  The end of the year is getting to me.  We have so many things happening at school and reviewing for testing is so stressful.  Our last test will be this Wednesday, and then I can breathe a lot easier. 
I just finished updating my student school supply list for the upcoming school year and I am late but wanted to link up with Pinkadots Elementary.  Who doesn’t love new school supplies?
Here is a copy of my student supply list.  I ask for all supplies at the beginning of the school year and store the extras until students need to replenish items.
I have a class supply of clipboards, rulers, protractors, scissors, markers, and colored pencils so you won’t find them on my student list.  I teach at a private school and students supply everything else.
Do you have any “unusual” items on your supply list?  What are they and how do you use them in your classroom?
Don’t forget to stop by Pinkadots Elementary to see what other teachers have on their lists.  You might find a treasure that you never thought to list on your student supplies.

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for linking up! I LOVE how you created such a pretty list! Great idea for zip lock bags, they are so useful for so many things. I also love how you have the girls and boys bringing in separate sizes. I will be adding them to my list! :)

    Theresa
    Pinkadots Elementary

    ReplyDelete