Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Pinterest Pick 3


Hello!  Here in Maryland, I am home relaxing on my first SNOW DAY of this school year.  I decided to catch up on reading and commenting on some of the blogs I follow. 


I came across a linky being hosted by Inspired Owl’s Corner and PAWSitively Teaching.  It is called Pinterest Pick 3.  I went through the blogs that are participating in the linky and have found some fabulous pins that I can’t wait to try out in my classroom.

 
Below you can find my Pinterest Pick 3.

 
 
This one is only a picture, but it is simple enough to complete without directions.  I know my students will enjoy working on this cute yet simple craft.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
I have been using this system in my classroom since late September and I must admit I have seen some improvement in the way my students “check” their work.  Occasionally we need to review our chart, but overall I am very happy that I found this blog post.
 
 

 
This one is only a picture, too.  I plan to place this one on my classroom door this week.  I will post a picture of the door when it is complete.

 
 
 
 
 
If you are looking for some Pinterest boards to follow you can find me at www.pinterest.com/twiceblessed/.
 
Do you have a winter Pinterest board?  I would love to follow it, please leave me a comment with a link to your board.
Enjoy your day!
 

3 comments :

  1. The 'good book' bulletin board looks like fun. I could even see having hot chocolate one day while discussing your favorite books with each other. Great idea! Hope you enjoyed your snow day...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas in the check your own work link! Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the warm up to a good book bulletin board! What a cute idea! I'm going to pin that as well!

    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete