Thursday, January 8, 2015

Warm Up to a Good Book!


It is SOOOO cold here in Maryland.  I see that many of us are dealing with below freezing temperatures.  My Christmas vacation ended on Monday and I returned to work for one full day.  Tuesday, school was closed due to snow.  Wednesday and today I had two hour delays due to snow and below freezing temperatures.  My students and I are trying our best to maintain some type of schedule at school, but we sneaked in 20 minutes to decorate our classroom door. 


On Tuesday, I participated in the Pinterest Pin 3 linky.  I posted a picture of a bulletin board titled “Warm Up to a Good Book”.  I have just been waiting for the weather to get cold so that I could duplicate that board for several months. 

Here are classroom door!  What do you think?


 
This is a list of the items I used to decorate our door.

 
This is the pin that I found on Pinterest.  Unfortunately, it is a dead link.  I would like to give credit to the teacher who thought of and posted this picture! 

Is your classroom door decorated?  I would love to know what you have on it.  Please leave me a comment and let me know.  I am always looking for good ideas!

I will be back soon to share how my students and I have been working on prepositions in our classroom.  If you want a sneak peek. HERE are some of the resources I used.

If you missed my post that included my FREE fractions center task cards you can find them HERE.

I am trying my best to keep my promise to blog regularly.  I am truly thankful to you for stopping by today!

No comments :

Post a Comment